Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

I Am Hope, Treasure Hunt

 Hello it’s Dezray here from Paihia School, I am a year 7 and have just finished a treasure hunt it took  awhile for it to get started so me and my class just waited for the rules. When it started the whole class just ran to the back field and the sandpit, I paired up with my friend Chum Chum and he got one prize, an ice cream pie. There were 15 prizes to be won, my other friend Stilly won 3 prizes. This was a fundraiser for “I am Hope” they have made over $7,000 so far and they help kids going through depression and mental health. I was not very happy because I got nothing I was a bit sad, but it’s just a game. Please comment on my blog and give me feedback or feed forward. Have you ever had a fundraiser at your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment