Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Heads Up Scooter Race

 In the holidays my family and I went to Heads Up in Whangarei. There were scooters, bikes and a couple of other things that I forgot. The tyres on the scooter were HUGE. Carlitos and I went on the beginner track at first and I boosted it. The hill was at a 45 degree angle. It had jumps and turns. As soon as I had finished that one, Carlitos, my dad and I went on the big boy track. It was so quick that even though I hit the brake, I was still sliding down the hill. Dust went in my eyes so I had to squint and it was getting in Carlito's eyes too. Suddenly he fell and he got a big bruise and blood all over his leg. We had to get an ambulance. We started laughing and carried on with our day. Dad and I went one more time then we went back home and had a BBQ for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dezray it is Charlize from Te Maunga. I really liked your blog post about Heads Up Scooter Race. The scooter race sounds really fun. Is Carlito ok? What did you have on the BBQ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dezray my name is Kora. I really liked your blog post because about heads up and scooter racing it sounds really cool. What was your favorite thing about your cool day?

    ReplyDelete