Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Tips about the Wonder Project

 Hello, my name is Dezray and I'm a year 7 student at Paihia School.  Week 9, in Te Ngahere was the last week of the Wonder Project. We had a great time with the Wonder Project engineers that came in and helped us learn about the Newton’s three laws of motion and how it can help our rockets. I really enjoyed them coming over and I hope that we get to do it again. The reason why I liked it was because we got to be in groups with our friends. The thing that I found hard was making the parachute. Next time I will try harder to make the parachute faster and help my group with more of the work. Has the Wonder Project ever came to your school before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dezray its me Libby from Owairaka school. I like your blog post about the wonder project. I hope it inspired you to do more awesome comments keep up the good work. blog you later.

    ReplyDelete