Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Ki O Rahi

Hello, my name is Dezray and I'm a year 7 at Paihia School. This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning how to hit a jump shot in Ki o rahi. Ki o rahi is a traditional Maori game and much more. It is a game with two teams trying to get a goal by hitting the pou and tupu. Most people in my class love P.E, so we all look forward to going out to P.E. As soon as we get out of the class, everyone gets excited and starts getting loud. After one growling we go. First we start with passing drills then jump and throw the ball to the next person, then the next. I had so much fun in P.E. Thank you for reading my post.Can you please comment on my post? Bye. LINK 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading that!! I've played so many times. Once you get it, it gets easier and easier if you continue playing it. Just like you with handball. You might of made mistakes but you kept trying! Great job Dezray!!

    ReplyDelete