Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Mind Blowing Technology

 Hello, my name is Dezray I am a year 8 student at Paihia School. Every second Tuesday the year 7 and 8’s go to Technology. Technology is in Morewa, Technology is either cooking or wood work. This Tuesday the year 8’s are making a waka in wood work, (canoe). We used a power tool to cut it out. When we were finished with that we then sanded it down to make it smooth. It was getting a little bit late so we had to pack up and get ready for play time. After play time  it was home time and so we had to pack up our bags and hopped on the bus. What I did well is focused  on cutting out the sketched line properly. What I could do better is clean up more and listen to the teacher.  


Have you used a power tool before?


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dezray its Wairua in your class, I really liked your post about Mind blowing Technology because you said what Technology is and what you were learning. I liked how you have added what your going to make. Next week at Technology I could help you clean up the classroom.

    ReplyDelete