Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Te Reo Maori DLO


Hello bloggers, Today in Te Ngahere we have been doing  a Te Reo Maori DLO. The way I did it was with
a google drawing and writing the things that I learnt in maori with english on the side of it. We also had
to do five words that we learnt this week and last week. he words that I learnt are for at the marae and other places such
as the shop. We were learning new words in maori . Here is my
DLO and can you write a comment on it because I really want
your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dezray my name is Shay. I really enjoyed reading your blog about your Te Reo Māori DLO. I liked the way your described what you’re learning, what you did and why you did it. I’m just wondering if you might use this kupu as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete