Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Journey animation

Journey animation  is what we have been doing for the last 2 weeks.  I have got nearly 200 slides. That is a big thing for me because I don't do that much work  normally. It's not just about slides it's also about speech bubbles and time AND MOVING THEM AROUND!!! It took about 3 to 5 hours to make it. But it was worth it. Some people did 910 slides and it took them 4 to 6 hours. Right now I have got 193 slides so far. I like the first 83 slides because it is about the army having a gun war and trying to kill the the bad guys. Right now my buddy is Dalton and he is doing the same work as me because, when he's gone I'm doing the work, or when I'm doing something else he's doing the work. The way I do my animation is make a google slide and  put all the stuff on a slide then click on the slide then you push Ctrl d then that will duplicate the slides, and you start slowly moving the stuff you want to move.
My animation doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment