Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

marble challenge

This term we did a marble challenge. The challenge was to see who could get a marble to land 110 cm from the end of the ramp . My buddy was Kayden. On the first day of practicing we had to get materials to make anything we wanted. To make the marble travel 110 cm . My teachers had names of the groups in a jar. There were two of my teachers; one was testing us and the other one was testing their own marble bridge or hill. Someone did my one and I came 3rd to 5th. I did someone else’s and I did a pretty good job of testing it. If anyone gets 110 cm then they will get 5 points. If they get it between 109 cm to 100 cm they will get 3 points . If they get it between 99 cm to 50 cm they will get 2 points. If they get it between 49 cm to 20 cm they will get 1 point . You have 5 chances to roll the marble. The best thing about it I was the first person to get 110 but IT WAS THE LAST MOVE... 

No comments:

Post a Comment