Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Science fair

For the past 8 weeks we have being doing science fair. We had to pick a real world problem in our house. My science fair question was what battery lasted the longest. We tested Rechargeables, Max life and Eveready. We thought that the rechargeable batteries will last the longest because they cost the most and said they lasted for 13 hours, on the packet. We tested the batteries on a remote controlled car. There was one person looking at the timer/looking at the car and me writing down the time. The timer person was really doing nothing but just being the captain. It was a bit boring being the writer. I like watching Darrius driving the remote control car. I think I need to work on being patient
and not telling him to drive the car. The LINK        

No comments:

Post a Comment