Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Quick rip

1 month ago, some Paihia School students
went to a Quick Rip tournament held at Kaikohe. The
people that were in my team were Harlem, Dale, Kayden
and Vaughan. Also there were 3 girls but I don't know what
there names were. I got 4 tries and we bet some other
schools but, I don't know their names. We also beat
Mangamuka and won. It was not fair because they had year
4’s and 5’s but the year level was 6, we still won. I think we
won because we had more experience. I love the bit when
I got 4 tries. The bit that I hate is when the time bell just rang
and then I just got a try but then it didn't count. The good thing
was that we still won. I was so proud of myself!

1 comment:

  1. hi dezaray it's jahvis I like how you pot heps of detail in it.

    ReplyDelete