Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Cross country

Last Friday we had cross country, We went down to Bledisloe Domain. I was a bit excited and scared to start the race. We were learning to give it your best and never give up.  The teacher said 3, 2, 1 go!! My goal was to follow the fastest person and at the end, run as fast as I can and come 1st 2nd or 3rd. I tried to keep up with the fastest one but halfway around the field I got tired. When I got up the hill my heart was ripping out of my chest. When I was halfway to the finish line, Whaea Becks was playing  some sounds. The sounds made me run for 2 minutes. When I got down the hill I past my friend Mark.O he said ‘’what the heck’’ and I laughed. I was running my fastest down the hill I was then coming 3rd. But it came to the straight then Mark ran in front of me. I tried to pinch my stomach because pain usually makes me run faster but I couldn't feel anything.I. I tried my hardest to run but when I got up to him he ran faster and came 3rd.  Soon as I got to the finish line I dropped to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment